The following are the updated list of Taxila's Faculty: senior lecturers, lecturers, associate
lecturers, assistant lecturers and visiting lecturers. Nearly 90% of Taxila's faculty members are graduates and scholars from foreign universities.
Our faculty members are outstanding foreign returnee scholars from Canada, United States,
United Kingdom, Australia, Korea, Switzerland, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and so on.
* Name & Position - HOVER each photo
Background Detail - CLICK each photo
- Ph.D. (English) Candidate, University of Oxford, United Kingdom - Master of Philosophy (English Language), Delhi University, India - B.A. (Hons) Child Education, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- MBA, University of Thai Chamber of Commerce, Thailand, - B.Sc. (Maths), University of Distance Education, Mandalay, Myanmar - Dip. in Int'l Relation, University of Mandalay, Myanmar
- M.Ed. (Educational Leadership & Management), University of Sydney, Australia - M.A (EFL), Yangon University of Foreign Language, Myanmar - B.A. (Hons) English, University of Yangon, Myanmar - Dip. in English, Yangon University of Foreign Language, Myanmar
- Master of Development Policy, Korea Development Institute, Korea - Bachelor of Business Administration, Yangon University of Economics, Myanmar
- Bachelor of Business Administration (minor in Human Resource Development), University of Toronto, Canada
- Bachelor of Science (Business Administration) 18' - Dip. in Social Entrepreneurship - Dip. in Community Leadership & Civic Engagement, Northern Illinois University, United States
- B.Eng (Electrical), Technological University (Mandalay), Myanmar - Dip. in Business Administration, ICM, United Kingdom
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Operation Management) & minor in Information Technology 17', University of Massachusetts-Amherst, United States
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Double Majors in Marketing & Entrepreneurship) 17', University of New Hampshires, United States
- Bachelor of Science (Business Administration) 19', The State University of New York, United States - Dip. in Management Studies, Singapore Institute of Management, Singapore